Monday, August 10, 2009

Enjoy every minute, it goes by so fast...

That was by far the most common piece of advice we got when we had the babies. I think I can honestly say that we have - Well, almost every minute. These days, there is so much to enjoy. In the last week Braden has pulled himself up to stand on anything and everything, Jack is crawling all over the place, they both have tried thicker baby food and yogurt and tonight they took tubbies in the BIG tub! They are so happy an we are so proud. I am not convinced anyone actually reads the text I write, so I will get right to it.

IMG_3042


Yum!
IMG_3036


Braden is so proud of himself
IMG_2943


Braden picking out his own toy!
IMG_3032_2


Jack's favorite new pose
IMG_3000


All these new tricks make us sleepy
IMG_3061


Here is a video of the boys taking their first tubbie in the big tub. Jack is on the left and Braden on the right.

2 comments:

Kate said...

oh, i just can't stand it ... these are some of the cutest pics yet!! give them a high-five for me (Doug says, give them a beer!) ... so proud!

Sugar Bear said...

Oh that is so cute! Love all the photos and the new poses. The boys are getting so big. The tub sounds fun. Looking forward to trying that in the coming months though my back and knees aren't! I read your text..... We are hoping for good weather this weekend so we can have our first swimming pool experience!
Karla

Post a Comment