Tuesday, June 23, 2009

So close!

So, I was waiting to update the blog because I was sure the boys would be crawling by now. Alas, they are not, but that's ok. Both get up on all fours and rock back and forth, but no purposeful forward (or backward) motion yet. They are also getting much more proficient at sitting up. I'm not sure I would walk away from them in a sitting position just yet, but they are close. Their pediatrician tells me that once they gain control of their hips they will be sitting with no problem and be crawling in no time. Everyone is telling me not to push it, but I can't help but be excited.

We have been feeding them two meals a day of fruits and vegetables, they love it! It took some getting used to, but starting today breakfast, lunch and dinner are real meals, not bottles!

Here are some pictures of the boys watching a little movie! They LOVE the Baby Einstein movies!


0 comments:

Post a Comment